3 Tips For People Looking For Homes Who Own Dogs
Jenni Toebben and Bertram the Dog Expert are here to give you 3 things to think about when looking at houses if you own a dog!
- Hard fencing will keep your dog in the yard, as well as other animals out.
- Hard wood fencing is more expensive in comparison to an "invisible" or electric fence.
- An invisible fence will not keep other animals out.
- Most people prefer a hard surface whether it's luxury vinyl tile (LVT), hardwood floors, or Pergo products.
- These hard surfaces are easier to clean if your dog has an accident or makes a mess.
- While carpet may be easier for your furry little friend to get their footing on, the cleaning is harder.
3. Their Own Spot
- Moving for a dog can be traumatic. Make sure that they have their own space whether it's a crate, or a fluffy dog pillow.
- Your pet loves to be around you, but they also need their own space.